Monday 28 January 2013

A Quick Sunday Mini-Project

As much as I get a huge sense of pride and achievement from completing a big project, the quick-but-ever-so-useful ones always bring a little sunshine :) 

A little Sunday boredom struck yesterday, (we haven't been allowed our usual weekend woodland walks as Maggie was meant to be having some R+R while she recovered from her spay, poor thing), so I began trawling my boards on Pinterest for something to make. I chose this...



A nifty little wallet for storing the bags for picking up the 'little packages' that Maggie leaves!

It turned out like this:




I make no excuses for the garish colour scheme, it was, of course, made from acrylic scraps, but it will stand out should I drop it whilst wrestling with the dog lead as she fights to continue our walk before I've had chance to pick up her treasure.Although, hopefully, I'll remember to attach it to something using the loop but that may be a stretch too far.

No comments:

Post a Comment